Our team is led by founder Kaiser Rahman, PMP. He is our proposed Project Manager and primary point of contact. With more than 36 years of experience, and a commitment to learn and use the latest systems, techniques and technologies, he is the premier leader for this project.
Mr. Rahman, and our Technical Lead Christopher Seidel have each performed similar tasks on a multitude of other projects, as detailed on their resumes in the next section.
Kaiser Rahman is the founder and Principal Consultant of Onamika Technologies. With more than 36 years of experience, significant Oracle and Java experience with Fortune 500 companies, and a commitment to learn and use the latest systems, techniques and technologies, he is the premier leader for this project.
• CompTIA Security+ certificate
• Project Management Certification, Scrum Master certification.US Citizen
• Experienced in gathering Business requirements and converting them into functional requirements for Development and Testing teams.
• Provided businesses with superior technical solutions, including architecture
• Strong Development background who can converse intelligently with Developers & System Analysts
• Bridged the gap between business needs and technology solutions
• Good understanding of the SDLC models/concepts. Able to work effectively with development teams
• Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills - Self-Starter